Call for hosting AESOP 2020 Heads of Schools Meeting
Published at: 15 May 2019
AESOP is looking for candidates willing to host the 15th AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting in 2020.
The candidate has to be an AESOP member institution.
Application Guidelines for hosting AESOP 2020 Heads of Schools Meeting
AESOP member institutions interested in hosting AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting are kindly asked to send their applications before the 14th of June, 2019 to the Secretary General (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Election will take place in the CoRep Meeting in Venice, on July 09, 2019.
The application shall contain:
(a) Information about the hosting institution:
- research and educational profile;
- organizational capacity to host the event;
- possible collaboration format with local institutions (local authorities, planning associations);
- financial capacity to host the event;
(b) Information about the location:
- hotel capacity of the location;
- public transport information;
- average costs for participants (hotel, meals, transport/day);
(c) Information about proposed study tours.
Council of Representatives may consider attractiveness of the place from the perspective of planners as an additional advantage of the application.
The application will be made available for the members of the Council of Representatives before the next CoRep meeting which will take place on July 09, 2019 in Venice.