LE:NOTRE Landscape Forum - Inclusive Landscapes - May 16 - 20, 2017
Published at: 8 March 2017
The 6th LE:NOTRE Institute Landscape Forum will be hosted by the Department of Landscape Architecture of Hochschule Weihenstephan Triesdorf and the Chair for Strategic Landscape Planning and Management of Technische Universität München.
For the 6th Landscape Forum in Freising the overall focus will be on the peripheral landscape in the North of Munich. This landscape is shaped by various spatial, social and cultural dynamics.
During the forum the participants will explore this landscape through six different lenses:
• Urban Growth and peri-urban sprawl: Inclusive Urban Green Infrastructure
• Rural fringe: Inclusive agriculture and local foodscapes in the rurban area
• Inclusive local and regional recreation and tourism
• Heritage and identities: Baroque axes inclusive
• Cross-cutting theme 1: Landscape perception
• Cross-cutting theme 2: Landscape democracy
Full documentation, poster call and registration: http://forum.ln-institute.org
Deadline poster call: 31.03.2017
Deadline registration: 15.04.2017