Apply as Corresponding Member
Corresponding Membership may be granted to a non-European School, running courses or modules in planning.
Corresponding members do not hold voting rights but are associated to AESOP activities and benefit from AESOP services.
Membership Fee: 300 €/year
or 150 €/year for countries with low GNP according to the World Bank criteria.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*), are required.
Please remember that while you may save through your progress, while filling in the registration form, this information will be stored locally on the computer you currently are working from. So remember to use the same computer, if you wish to come back later and finish the registration process.
Undergraduate/first cycle degree(s) offered at School/Department
(Post)Graduate/masters or second cycle degree(s) offered at School/department
Doctoral/PhD education offered at School/department
- Brief description of the institution including:
- General presentation of the university
- General presentation of the unit applying for membership i.e. faculty, department, chair (when applies)
- Staff profile
- Research profile, including recently run research projects
- Prizes and awards
- Programme(s) in planning, including names of the courses/modules, teaching hours, credit points. In case where an applying university does not run an autonomous planning programme, list of planning courses/modules (including teaching hours and credit points) is required.
- Feel free to upload any additional documents you wish – flyers, brochures, syllabuses, etc.