Call for article: Tema - Journal of Land Use, Mobility and Environment
Published at: 29 November 2017
Tema - Journal of Land Use, Mobility and Environment
Call for papers: TeMA vol. 11 (2018) The Resilience City/The Fragile City. Methods, tools and best practices.
The fragile/resilience city represents a topic that collects itself all the issues related to the urban risks and referred to the different impacts that an urban system has to face with. Studies useful to improve the urban conditions of resilience (physical, environmental, economical, social) are particularly welcome. Main topics to consider could be issues of water, soil, energy, etc.. The identification of urban fragilities could represent a new first step in order to develop and to propose methodological and operative innovations for the planning and the management of the urban and territorial transformations.
The Journal also welcomes contributions that strategically address the following issues:
• New consideration of the planning standards, blue and green networks as a way to mitigate urban risks and increase city resilience;
• The territorial risks and fragilities related to mobility of people, goods, knowledge, etc.;
• The housing issue and the need of urban regeneration of the built heritage;
• Socio-economical behaviour and the “dilemma” about emergency and prevention economy;
• The city as magnet of the next future’s flows (tourism, culture, economy, migration, etc.).
Publishing frequency is four monthly. For this reason, authors interested in submitting manuscripts addressing the aforementioned issues may consider the following deadlines
First issue: 10th January 2018; Second issue: 10th April 2018; Third issue: 10th September 2018.
For submission: http://www.tema.unina.it