Published at: 27 October 2017
- AESOP Annual Congress, focussing on European, national, regional and local spatial planning issues;
- Annual AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting, discussing planning education and curricula related issues;
- Annual AESOP PhD Workshop, usually preceeding the annual congress and fostering interaction and learning among Ph.D. Candidates focussing on planning related issues;
- European Urban Summer School, aiming to bring together young professionals and experienced academics and practitioners from across Europe to discuss relevant planning issues.
- AESOP-IFHP Lecture Series to find possible answers to present-day and emerging challenges that face planning and planners as a modern discipline in a new role in our contemporary complex and dynamic society. And celebrate AESOP Silver Jubilee (2012) and IFHP Centenary (2013).
AESOP Lecture Series / Lecture 12 - Special Lecture to Celebrate Diamond Jubilee of Klaus R. Kunzmann
Published at: 20 July 2017
AESOP Lecture Series / Lecture 12
Special Lecture to Celebrate Diamond Jubilee of Klaus R. Kunzmann
The Future of the European City in the Global Perspective
20th October 2017, Dortmund
Published at: 17 July 2017
Published at: 17 July 2017
AESOP would like to thank the University of Aveiro - Department of Social, Political and Territorial Sciences for the successful organization of the 2017 AESOP PhD Workshop.
The Workshop, with the theme Spaces for dialog for places of dignity: challenges for planning research took place from the 5th to the 8th of July 2017 in Aveiro.
Published at: 6 April 2017
AESOP would like to thank Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography, Department of Spatial Planning and Environmental Sciences and express our gratitude for the organization of the 12th AESOP Heads of Schools Planning Education in a Digital World.
The event has been a great joy and pleasure to all of us, and has been so largely thanks to the work and hospitality of our Polish colleagues, to whom we remain grateful.
Published at: 13 January 2017
AESOP Lecture Series / Lecture 11
Shipra Narang Suri and Maroš Finka
New Urban Agenda: global perspective and local interpretation
20th January 2017, Bratislava
Published at: 19 December 2016
Planning Education in a Digital World
Warsaw, 31 March - 2 April, 2017
Department of Spatial Planning and Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography
Warsaw University of Technology
Published at: 30 November 2016
The 2016 AESOP PhD Workshop was organized by KU Leuven – Department of Architecture and the University of Antwerp – Department of Design Sciences and Department of Social Sciences.
Published at: 9 November 2016
The 2017 AESOP Congress will take place in Lisbon, from 11 to 14 of July.
The planning and urban minded communities are invited to join efforts under the flag of the next congress topic –
SPACES OF DIALOG FOR PLACES OF DIGNITY: Fostering the European Dimension of Planning
More Informations in here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS OPENThe abstract submission new deadline is 30th January 2017.
Published at: 1 July 2016
New Approaches to Urban Housing
7th AESOP European Urban Summer School
ISOCARP Young Planning Professionals National Workshop
1st edition of the Gdynia Urban School
19-24 June 2016