Published at: 17 October 2018
- AESOP Annual Congress, focussing on European, national, regional and local spatial planning issues;
- Annual AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting, discussing planning education and curricula related issues;
- Annual AESOP PhD Workshop, usually preceeding the annual congress and fostering interaction and learning among Ph.D. Candidates focussing on planning related issues;
- European Urban Summer School, aiming to bring together young professionals and experienced academics and practitioners from across Europe to discuss relevant planning issues.
- AESOP-IFHP Lecture Series to find possible answers to present-day and emerging challenges that face planning and planners as a modern discipline in a new role in our contemporary complex and dynamic society. And celebrate AESOP Silver Jubilee (2012) and IFHP Centenary (2013).
Published at: 30 April 2018
AESOP would like to thank the School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Newcastle University and the Global Urban Research Unit (GURU) for the excellent organization of the 13th AESOP Heads of Schools Planning Education & Research: Retrospect and Prospect.
This year the AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting coincided with the 25th Anniversary of the Global Urban Research Unit (GURU) and the event has been a great joy and pleasure to all of us, so largely thanks to the dedicated work and hospitality of our English colleagues, to whom we remain grateful.
Published at: 18 January 2018
Planning Education & Research: Retrospect and Prospect
Newcastle, 18 - 21 April 2018
This year the 13th AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting is hosted by the School of Architecture Planning and Landscape, Newcastle University, and coincides with the 25th Anniversary of its planning research centre, Global Urban Research Unit (GURU).
Published at: 22 December 2017
The 2018 AESOP Congress will take place in Gothenburg, from 10 to 14 of July.
This event will offer the opportunity for scholars from Europe, as well as from around the world, to contribute to the exchange of experiences, ideas and knowledge regarding planning in the 21st century, in particular in relation to the congress theme:
MAKING SPACE FOR HOPE
More Informations in here
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Published at: 27 October 2017
AESOP Lecture Series / Lecture 12 - Special Lecture to Celebrate Diamond Jubilee of Klaus R. Kunzmann
Published at: 20 July 2017
AESOP Lecture Series / Lecture 12
Special Lecture to Celebrate Diamond Jubilee of Klaus R. Kunzmann
The Future of the European City in the Global Perspective
20th October 2017, Dortmund
Published at: 17 July 2017
Published at: 17 July 2017
AESOP would like to thank the University of Aveiro - Department of Social, Political and Territorial Sciences for the successful organization of the 2017 AESOP PhD Workshop.
The Workshop, with the theme Spaces for dialog for places of dignity: challenges for planning research took place from the 5th to the 8th of July 2017 in Aveiro.
Published at: 6 April 2017
AESOP would like to thank Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography, Department of Spatial Planning and Environmental Sciences and express our gratitude for the organization of the 12th AESOP Heads of Schools Planning Education in a Digital World.
The event has been a great joy and pleasure to all of us, and has been so largely thanks to the work and hospitality of our Polish colleagues, to whom we remain grateful.
Published at: 13 January 2017