Published at: 6 April 2017
- AESOP Annual Congress, focussing on European, national, regional and local spatial planning issues;
- Annual AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting, discussing planning education and curricula related issues;
- Annual AESOP PhD Workshop, usually preceeding the annual congress and fostering interaction and learning among Ph.D. Candidates focussing on planning related issues;
- European Urban Summer School, aiming to bring together young professionals and experienced academics and practitioners from across Europe to discuss relevant planning issues.
- AESOP-IFHP Lecture Series to find possible answers to present-day and emerging challenges that face planning and planners as a modern discipline in a new role in our contemporary complex and dynamic society. And celebrate AESOP Silver Jubilee (2012) and IFHP Centenary (2013).
Published at: 13 January 2017
AESOP Lecture Series / Lecture 11
Shipra Narang Suri and Maroš Finka
New Urban Agenda: global perspective and local interpretation
20th January 2017, Bratislava
Published at: 19 December 2016
Planning Education in a Digital World
Warsaw, 31 March - 2 April, 2017
Department of Spatial Planning and Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography
Warsaw University of Technology
Published at: 30 November 2016
The 2016 AESOP PhD Workshop was organized by KU Leuven – Department of Architecture and the University of Antwerp – Department of Design Sciences and Department of Social Sciences.
Published at: 9 November 2016
The 2017 AESOP Congress will take place in Lisbon, from 11 to 14 of July.
The planning and urban minded communities are invited to join efforts under the flag of the next congress topic –
SPACES OF DIALOG FOR PLACES OF DIGNITY: Fostering the European Dimension of Planning
More Informations in here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS OPENThe abstract submission new deadline is 30th January 2017.
Published at: 1 July 2016
New Approaches to Urban Housing
7th AESOP European Urban Summer School
ISOCARP Young Planning Professionals National Workshop
1st edition of the Gdynia Urban School
19-24 June 2016
Published at: 16 May 2016
Report AESOP-ERSA Lecture Series / Lecture 10
Ann Singleton and Engelbert Lütke Daldrup
Migrants and the cities
Video Available Now
Published at: 31 March 2016
Published at: 21 December 2015
Published at: 30 November 2015
Browse AESOP Events by year
30 MARCH - 02 APRIL 2017: AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting, WARSAW
11-14 JULY 2017: AESOP Annual Congress, LISBON