The GOAL: improve the communication and the knowledge between AESOP members on what is the state of the art in the methodologies and the practice of New Technologies in Planning.
The Tg's activities aims to foster the disciplinary reflection with regards to planning education, research and practice.
Chaired by: Prof. Michele Campagna (university of Cagliari) and Prof. Paulo Silva (University of Aveiro)
Past activities (before 2015)
The topics of New Tech. in Planning:
- New Technologies and Planning (Spatial & A-Spatial)
- The University and the Courses taught on New Tech.
- The Research at AESOP member schools
- Research Labs
- The New Technologies and the Practice of Planning
- The Information and Communications Technology