2010 Best Paper Prize
Published at: 1 January 2011
Winner: Matthias Bernt. 2009. "Partnerships for Demolition: The Governance of Urban Renewal in East Germany's Shrinking Cities", IJURR, Volume 33 Issue 3, pp. 754–769
* Gregory J. Ashworth, The Instruments of Place Branding: How is It Done?, European Spatial Research and Policy, vol. 16 no 1/2010.
* Matthias Bernt, Partnerships for Demolition: The Governance of Urban Renewal in East Germany's Shrinking Cities, IJURR, Volume 33 Issue 3, 2009, pp. 754 – 769
* Luigi Mazza, 2009, Plan and constitution – Aristotle’s Hippodamus: towards an ‘ostensive’ definition of spatial planning, TPR, Published in Vol.30/2
* Krizek, K., Forysth, A. and Slotterback, C.S. (2009) Is there a role for evidence-based practice in urban planning and policy? Planning Theory and Practice 10(4), pp. 459-478.
* Sonja Duempelmann, Creating order with nature: transatlantic transfer of ideas in park system planning in twentieth-century Washington DC, Chicago, Berlin and Rome. Planning Perspectives, 24, 2, 2009, pp. 143-175
* Wolfgang Sonne "Dwelling in the metropolis: reformed urban blocks 1890–1940 as a model for the sustainable compact city" Progress in Planning Volume 72, Issue 2, pp. 53-150
Full report of the jury